San Francisco News
Free museum visits for Bank of America members
SAN FRANCISCO -- Bank of America cardholders can do more -- and save more -- this weekend with their credit and debit cards.
Cardholders can gain free entrance to Bay Area museums through the "Museums on Us" program, which runs today and Sunday during museum hours, bank officials said.
Participating museums in the San Francisco area include the Contemporary Jewish Museum, de Young Museum, the Legion of Honor, Museum of the African Diaspora and Zeum in San Francisco, as well as the Chabot Space and Science Center in Oakland.
Merrill Lynch cardholders also qualify for free admission to the museums.
The free museum program is in its 14th season, according to Bank of America.
museum exhibit, bank of america, san francisco news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District 57 min ago
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports 30 min ago
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens 30 min ago
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring 29 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at... 37 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
57 min ago
- Should you be concerned about living on the...
46 min ago
- 'Science cheerleaders' send experiment into...
51 min ago