San Francisco News
Free museum visits for Bank of America members
SAN FRANCISCO -- Bank of America cardholders can do more -- and save more -- this weekend with their credit and debit cards.
Cardholders can gain free entrance to Bay Area museums through the "Museums on Us" program, which runs today and Sunday during museum hours, bank officials said.
Participating museums in the San Francisco area include the Contemporary Jewish Museum, de Young Museum, the Legion of Honor, Museum of the African Diaspora and Zeum in San Francisco, as well as the Chabot Space and Science Center in Oakland.
Merrill Lynch cardholders also qualify for free admission to the museums.
The free museum program is in its 14th season, according to Bank of America.
museum exhibit, bank of america, san francisco news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move 43 min ago
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Floating floors put to the test by Consumer Reports
- Person killed by train at Hayward BART station 34 min ago
- Police ID Boulevard Burger armed robbery suspect
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after SF Hwy 101 crash
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
54 min ago
- Quan says Oakland won't just let A's go
43 min ago
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
47 min ago