San Francisco News
Pedestrian injured in SoMa hit-and-run incident
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police are looking for a hit-and-run driver who injured a pedestrian in the South of Market neighborhood Friday evening.
Police say the pedestrian was struck by a car at Harrison and Hawthorne Streets around 10:30 p.m. The driver sped away from the incident.
Police believe the car has front-end damage from the impact.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital with serious injuries.
hit and run, crime, pedestrian struck, soma, san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 24 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 18 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
24 min ago
- International effort underway to find...
33 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting...
18 min ago