San Francisco News
Injured baseball fan to throw out first pitch in Philly
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A young baseball fan injured in San Francisco this summer will warm up his pitching arm on Saturday. Ryan White, 9, of Philadelphia was struck by a hit and run driver in August after leaving AT&T Park.
He was in town with his family watching the Phillies play the Giants.
Ryan suffered a brain injury and broken bones, but is on the mend. Ryan will walk to the pitcher's mound in Philadelphia on Saturday to help toss out the first pitch in the Phillies-Cardinals playoff game.
san francisco giants, hit and run, at&t park, san francisco news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday