San Francisco News
Injured baseball fan to throw out first pitch in Philly
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A young baseball fan injured in San Francisco this summer will warm up his pitching arm on Saturday. Ryan White, 9, of Philadelphia was struck by a hit and run driver in August after leaving AT&T Park.
He was in town with his family watching the Phillies play the Giants.
Ryan suffered a brain injury and broken bones, but is on the mend. Ryan will walk to the pitcher's mound in Philadelphia on Saturday to help toss out the first pitch in the Phillies-Cardinals playoff game.
san francisco giants, hit and run, at&t park, san francisco news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting 6 min ago
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday