San Francisco News
Fog cuts Blue Angels show short on Sunday
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Around one million people flocked to San Francisco for this weekend's Fleet Week events.
The Navy's Blue Angels roared over the San Francisco Bay on Sunday but only for a few minutes. Fog cut their final air show on Sunday a bit short after officials determined the weather to be a hazard.
The San Francisco waterfront was still packed with spectators for a good portion of the day on Sunday.
The five-day Fleet Week event ends on Monday with the band challenge and several ship tours.
fleet week, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate 32 min ago
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained 4 min ago
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos