San Francisco News
Fog cuts Blue Angels show short on Sunday
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Around one million people flocked to San Francisco for this weekend's Fleet Week events.
The Navy's Blue Angels roared over the San Francisco Bay on Sunday but only for a few minutes. Fog cut their final air show on Sunday a bit short after officials determined the weather to be a hazard.
The San Francisco waterfront was still packed with spectators for a good portion of the day on Sunday.
The five-day Fleet Week event ends on Monday with the band challenge and several ship tours.
fleet week, san francisco news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well 40 min ago
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
37 min ago