San Francisco News
Poll: Ed Lee has big lead in SF mayor race
A new poll shows San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee is in great position to keep the job.
The Bay Citizen-USF poll shows the 58-year-old Lee dominating the field just three weeks before the election. More than 31 percent of respondents say Lee is their first choice under the cities ranked choice voting process.
City Attorney Dennis Herrera is second at 8.1 percent, and Supervisor John Avalos is third at 7.4 percent. If Lee wins, he would become San Francisco's first elected Chinese-American mayor.
ed lee, san francisco news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Coast Guard rescues 4 people along San Mateo coast
- More victims in SF say teen girls robbed them 39 min ago
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- IT tech charged with stealing $400,000 in equipment 19 min ago
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday