San Francisco News
Poll: Ed Lee has big lead in SF mayor race
A new poll shows San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee is in great position to keep the job.
The Bay Citizen-USF poll shows the 58-year-old Lee dominating the field just three weeks before the election. More than 31 percent of respondents say Lee is their first choice under the cities ranked choice voting process.
City Attorney Dennis Herrera is second at 8.1 percent, and Supervisor John Avalos is third at 7.4 percent. If Lee wins, he would become San Francisco's first elected Chinese-American mayor.
ed lee, san francisco news
- Protest continues at CCSF; rally planned at city hall
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos