San Francisco News
Man injured in shooting in Bayview Monday night
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was injured during a shooting tonight in San Francisco's Bayview District, police said.
Officers responded to the 1400 block of Revere Avenue around 9 p.m. and found a 24-year-old San Francisco resident suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to a hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Police said the victim had been standing on the sidewalk when the shooting occurred.
The Police Department's gang task force is investigating.
bayview hunters point, crime, shooting, san francisco news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges 6 min ago
- Mother, toddler endure violent home invasion robbery
- Pope Francis visits Rome children's hospital 51 min ago
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick 26 min ago
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday