San Francisco News
Castro District house fire sends one to the hospital
SAN FRANCISCO -- One person was taken to the hospital after a one-alarm fire in San Francisco's Castro District this morning, fire officials said.
Fire crews were dispatched at 3:03 a.m. to 4343 19th St. after reports of a fire.
The fire was contained by 3:15 a.m. and all crews left the scene by 4:50 a.m.
One person was hospitalized with what appeared to be injuries not considered life-threatening, a fire official said.
fire, castro, san francisco news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- Katie Couric's talk show to end after this season 40 min ago
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching 50 min ago
- Pa. man wins $1M Picasso with $138 raffle ticket 33 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea 47 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos