San Francisco News
Man injured in shooting at Fisherman's Wharf
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was shot and injured in San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf area Sunday evening, according to police.
The man, who police described as being between 45 and 50 years old, was shot shortly before 6:30 p.m. in the area of Taylor and North Point streets, said Sgt. Michael Andraychak.
He was conscious and breathing when he was found, and was taken to a hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
There were no arrests and no suspect description is available, Andraychak said.
Anyone with information is aske dto call the anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or Text a Tip at TIP411.
crime, shooting, fisherman's wharf, san francisco news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo 46 min ago
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos