San Francisco News
Code Pink protests Cheney appearance in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Members of the anti-war group "Code Pink" protested the arrival of former Vice President Dick Cheney on Tuesday.
The group called for the vice president's immediate arrest for what the group says is the inhumane treatment and torture of detainees.
Cheney was in town to speak at a private conference at the Palace Hotel.
dick cheney, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off 46 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar 37 min ago
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF 4 min ago
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 20 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
16 min ago
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's...
46 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen...
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos