San Francisco News
Code Pink protests Cheney appearance in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Members of the anti-war group "Code Pink" protested the arrival of former Vice President Dick Cheney on Tuesday.
The group called for the vice president's immediate arrest for what the group says is the inhumane treatment and torture of detainees.
Cheney was in town to speak at a private conference at the Palace Hotel.
dick cheney, san francisco news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday