San Francisco News
Man arrested over road rage incident at mall
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was arrested near San Francisco's Stonestown Galleria Mall on Tuesday evening after allegedly grabbing a camera from another man who was trying to take pictures of him during a road rage confrontation, police said.
The incident was reported at 6:53 p.m. near Ocean Avenue and Junipero Serra Boulevard.
The suspect, a 27-year-old man whose name was not immediately available, got into a traffic dispute with another man and both men pulled over and got out of their cars, according to police.
The 53-year-old victim then began taking pictures of the suspect, who yanked the camera out of the man's hands, according to police.
The suspect was trying to delete pictures from the camera as officers arrived and arrested him, police said.
No one was injured, and the camera was returned to its owner.
road rage, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos