San Francisco News
Man arrested over road rage incident at mall
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was arrested near San Francisco's Stonestown Galleria Mall on Tuesday evening after allegedly grabbing a camera from another man who was trying to take pictures of him during a road rage confrontation, police said.
The incident was reported at 6:53 p.m. near Ocean Avenue and Junipero Serra Boulevard.
The suspect, a 27-year-old man whose name was not immediately available, got into a traffic dispute with another man and both men pulled over and got out of their cars, according to police.
The 53-year-old victim then began taking pictures of the suspect, who yanked the camera out of the man's hands, according to police.
The suspect was trying to delete pictures from the camera as officers arrived and arrested him, police said.
No one was injured, and the camera was returned to its owner.
road rage, san francisco news
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology 20 min ago
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup 38 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
4 min ago