San Francisco News
Truck stolen at gunpoint in Hayes Valley
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man had his truck stolen at gunpoint in San Francisco's Hayes Valley neighborhood on Monday evening, police said.
The carjacking was reported at 6:38 p.m. near Laguna and Grove streets.
The 46-year-old victim was approached by two suspects who pointed a gun at him and ordered him to get out of the truck, according to police.
The victim complied and one of the suspects drove off in his truck, while the other suspect drove away in a burgundy truck, police said.
The victim was not injured. Police had not located his truck or the suspects as of this morning, according to police.
Anyone with information about the case is encouraged to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411.
hayes valley, crime, san francisco news
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela 1 min ago
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Bank robbery suspect shot in San Rafael 30 min ago
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing 6 min ago
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday