San Francisco News
Store robbed at gunpoint in Laurel Heights
SAN FRANCISCO -- A store in San Francisco's Laurel Heights neighborhood was robbed at gunpoint on Tuesday night, police said.
The robbery was reported at 8:59 p.m. at a store in the 3000 block of Geary Boulevard.
Two male suspects entered the business, one armed with a black semi-automatic handgun, and told an employee to give them the combination to the company's safe, according to police.
None of the employees in the store had the combination, so the suspects took cash from the registers and then ran away, police said.
No one was injured in the robbery.
No arrests had been made in the case as of this morning, according to police.
Anyone with information about the robbery is encouraged to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411.
laurel heights, crime, san francisco news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos