San Francisco News
Shuttle bus burst into flames on I-280
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A shuttle bus carrying disabled adults burst into flames in San Francisco late Thursday afternoon.
A viewer shot this video of the burning bus and shared it with us via uReport. The fire started just before 5 p.m. on the Monterey Boulevard off-ramp from Southbound Interstate 280.
Fourteen adult disabled passengers that were onboard the privately owned bus, got out and they are all OK. The Highway Patrol kept the Monterey off ramp closed for an hour, until the charred bus could be towed away.
The cause of the fire is still not known.
I-280, san francisco news
- Collapse feared at site of massive 5-alarm fire in SF
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect
- India says Malaysia seeking help in search for jet 11 min ago
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif. 5 min ago
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail 48 min ago
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug 23 min ago
- Boat crashes into rocks near Oyster Point Marina 15 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos