San Francisco News
Albert Bartal Relief Fund
The Albert Bartal relief fund has been established C/O the San Francisco Police Credit Union. People may make donations at the SFPCU 2550 Irving Street, CA. 94122 (Account # 1379608)
Albert Bartal was the victim of the attempted homicide which occurred on November 24, 2011 on the corner of 9th Avenue and Geary. Albert was intentionally struck by the suspects' vehicle and is hospitalized with life threatening conditions.
Anyone with information is urged to contact S.F.P.D. anonymously at (415) 575-4444 or text-a-tip to TIP411.
san francisco news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 17 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 39 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday 6 min ago
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
8 min ago
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
39 min ago