San Francisco News
Some injured after barricade collapses
SAN FRANCISCO -- A bench collapsed at AT&T Park during a game Saturday night, causing minor injuries, according to a San Francisco Fire Department dispatcher.
The incident was reported around 9:12 p.m. There were only minor injuries and no one was transported to the hospital for treatment, according to the dispatcher.
Sacred Heart Cathedral and St. Ignatius high schools were scheduled to play a football game at the baseball park.
at&t park, san francisco news
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos