San Francisco News
Some injured after barricade collapses
SAN FRANCISCO -- A bench collapsed at AT&T Park during a game Saturday night, causing minor injuries, according to a San Francisco Fire Department dispatcher.
The incident was reported around 9:12 p.m. There were only minor injuries and no one was transported to the hospital for treatment, according to the dispatcher.
Sacred Heart Cathedral and St. Ignatius high schools were scheduled to play a football game at the baseball park.
at&t park, san francisco news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery 54 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing 2 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Warriors give Oakland High School students 3D printer 8 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire 55 min ago
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
2 min ago