San Francisco News
SFPD seek public help in sexual assault cases
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police hope someone will recognize a man who is considered a person of interest in two sexual assault cases in the Mission District.
Both attacks took place along the 24th Street corridor in San Francisco. One case took place in November; the other case was on Wednesday.
Both occurred between 3 a.m. and 6:30 a.m.
The victims say a man attacked them from behind, sexually assaulted them and then robbed them before escaping on foot.
Anyone with information on either case is asked to contact the San Francisco Police Department.
crime, SFPD, mission district, san francisco news
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather 16 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested 20 min ago
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Holiday Heroes event to help children in need
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup 3 min ago
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Meet this week's Perfect Pet
59 min ago