San Francisco News
More than 100 kids go on holiday shopping spree
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- More than 100 kids went on a holiday shopping spree in San Francisco this morning thanks to Glide Family Services and The Gap.
Frosty the Snowman helped the kids from Glide's Family Services program get into the holiday spirit. The kids, aged 4 to 12, each got a $100 gift card to spend on clothing and accessories from the Old Navy store. Gap and employees volunteered to serve as personal shoppers to help the kids pick out what they wanted for the special open shopping event.
christmas, glide memorial church, san francisco news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 21 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Tips for spotting counterfeit bills
12 min ago