San Francisco News
More than 100 kids go on holiday shopping spree
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- More than 100 kids went on a holiday shopping spree in San Francisco this morning thanks to Glide Family Services and The Gap.
Frosty the Snowman helped the kids from Glide's Family Services program get into the holiday spirit. The kids, aged 4 to 12, each got a $100 gift card to spend on clothing and accessories from the Old Navy store. Gap and employees volunteered to serve as personal shoppers to help the kids pick out what they wanted for the special open shopping event.
christmas, glide memorial church, san francisco news
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive 13 min ago
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that! 33 min ago
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 13 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides 4 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Startup sells insurance based on how much...
13 min ago