San Francisco News
Financial District store sells $1M lotto scratcher
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The California Lottery's newest millionaire purchased her instant win ticket at a Financial District convenience store at 1 Post Street.
The woman, identified only as "M Slater," played the lottery's first-ever $10 scratcher game.
Lottery officials say there are 16 more "instant millionaire" lotto tickets still out there.
lottery, financial district, san francisco news
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died 2 min ago
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records
- I-5 in Stockton reopens after officer-involved shooting
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium 24 min ago
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Wendy's worker arrested after hiding pot in burger
- FBI seeks 'Sports Cap Bandit' bank robbery suspect
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Batkid back in SF; Fremont burglar
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday