San Francisco News
Financial District store sells $1M lotto scratcher
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The California Lottery's newest millionaire purchased her instant win ticket at a Financial District convenience store at 1 Post Street.
The woman, identified only as "M Slater," played the lottery's first-ever $10 scratcher game.
Lottery officials say there are 16 more "instant millionaire" lotto tickets still out there.
lottery, financial district, san francisco news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 26 min ago
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's 9 min ago
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016 35 min ago
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
55 min ago