San Francisco News
Financial District store sells $1M lotto scratcher
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The California Lottery's newest millionaire purchased her instant win ticket at a Financial District convenience store at 1 Post Street.
The woman, identified only as "M Slater," played the lottery's first-ever $10 scratcher game.
Lottery officials say there are 16 more "instant millionaire" lotto tickets still out there.
lottery, financial district, san francisco news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Police arrest woman in connection with shooting 13 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos