San Francisco News
Occupy protestors at SFSU cleared out of camp
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Occupy camp at San Francisco State University has been cleared out.
Students started the camp on December 1, as a way to protest state budget cuts and tuition increases. There were about a dozen occupiers left early yesterday morning, when police in riot gear ordered them to leave. Everyone left peacefully. Students say they had already been packing up to go home for winter break.
occupy sf, occupy wall street, san francisco state, san francisco news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music 6 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday