San Francisco News
Owner of historic Gold Dust Lounge facing eviction
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The owner of San Francisco's historic Gold Dust Lounge is facing eviction.
Tasios Bovis says his landlord wants to take over the bar space as part of a building development for a Chicago-based clothing company. He says even though there is three years left on the lease, he hass received three months notice canceling his lease.
Bovis plans to appeal to city hall to try to save the Union Square watering hole that opened back in 1933.
union square, real estate, san francisco news
- Freeze Warning in effect for most of Bay Area 10 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button 39 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos