San Francisco News
Owner of historic Gold Dust Lounge facing eviction
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The owner of San Francisco's historic Gold Dust Lounge is facing eviction.
Tasios Bovis says his landlord wants to take over the bar space as part of a building development for a Chicago-based clothing company. He says even though there is three years left on the lease, he hass received three months notice canceling his lease.
Bovis plans to appeal to city hall to try to save the Union Square watering hole that opened back in 1933.
union square, real estate, san francisco news
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Bay Area man arrested for killing relatives abroad
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Millions to hit the roads this Memorial Day weekend
- Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Teen remembered 19 years after unsolved murder
- Clayton resident ID'd as bicyclist killed in SF
- Top 10 items found during 2012 coastal cleanup
- Get Free Stuff: Coffee; Shampoo
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Unsolved murder vigil; Oakland shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 30 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
31 min ago