San Francisco News
Owner of historic Gold Dust Lounge facing eviction
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The owner of San Francisco's historic Gold Dust Lounge is facing eviction.
Tasios Bovis says his landlord wants to take over the bar space as part of a building development for a Chicago-based clothing company. He says even though there is three years left on the lease, he hass received three months notice canceling his lease.
Bovis plans to appeal to city hall to try to save the Union Square watering hole that opened back in 1933.
union square, real estate, san francisco news
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 26 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos