San Francisco News
One-alarm fire damages building in Castro
SAN FRANCISCO -- A one-alarm fire damaged an apartment building in San Francisco's Castro district, a fire dispatcher said.
The fire was reported in a three-story building in the 300 block of Noe Street at about 10:45 a.m., according to the San Francisco Fire Department.
The fire was controlled in about 15 minutes, and there were no reports of injuries.
Damage was confined to one room, according to dispatch.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, castro, san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 18 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 56 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
56 min ago