San Francisco News
2-Alarm SOMA fire under control
SAN FRANCISCO -- A two-alarm fire at a building in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood is under control, a fire dispatcher said.
The blaze was reported at a building at 230 11th St. and was under control by around 9 p.m., the dispatcher said.
No injuries have been reported.
soma, fire, san francisco news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday