San Francisco News
China's premier martial arts team comes to SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- China's premier martial arts team showed off its award-winning skills in front of San Francisco school kids Friday.
These are members of Beijing's famous wushu crew -- the same team that produced film star Jet Li and the boy who played the bully from the 2010 remake of "The Karate Kid."
He was there to perform in front of kids at Starr King Elementary.
"Wushu" combines martial arts, acrobatic and performance art. China is pushing to have it included as an Olympic sport.
china, san francisco news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy 27 min ago
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos