San Francisco News
2-alarm fire damages home in Richmond District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters in San Francisco extinguished a two-alarm residential fire in the city's Richmond District early Sunday morning.
Reports of fire in a home near 42nd Avenue and Balboa Street were received just after midnight, according to San Francisco fire dispatch.
Flames were visible from the upper floor of a three-story building when firefighters arrived, according to dispatch.
The blaze was extinguished at about 2:30 a.m.
No injuries were reported.
The cause remains under investigation.
richmond district, fire, san francisco news
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward 32 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ 23 min ago
- Water pours from top of San Francisco high-rise 21 min ago
- Accident cleared from EB lanes of the Bay Bridge
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 11 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Unknown good Samaritan called 911 after man's seizure
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Cal housing vote; Candlestick soccer
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday