San Francisco News
City College of SF urges caution on computers
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There is another big warning as San Francisco City College students and employees return to campus today.
Officials are urging them to do three things - change their computer passwords, avoid using school computers for banking or buying things and check home computers for viruses.
This is all in the wake of last week's discovery that hackers overseas had been tapping into City College servers for over a decade. College officials are urging people who think their personal information may be have stolen to contact campus police.
san francisco city college, crime, computers, internet, san francisco news
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire 57 min ago
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- One killed in boating accident in Redwood City 39 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1 49 min ago
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets 37 min ago
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014 1 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 4 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos