San Francisco News
Vice President Joe Biden to attend SF fundraiser
SAN FRANCISCO -- Vice President Joe Biden will be in San Francisco on Wednesday for a fundraising luncheon.
The luncheon will be held at 11:30 a.m. at the Bently Reserve, located at 301 Battery St., according to the Obama Victory Fund, 2012, a fundraising committee authorized by Obama for America and the Democratic National Committee.
The luncheon fundraiser will cost attendees between $2,500 and $10,000.
The funds will be allocated to Obama for America and the Democratic National Committee.
joe biden, fundraiser, san francisco news
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 25 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 32 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter 57 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos