San Francisco News
Three rescued from water at Ocean Beach
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Three people were treated Thursday after being rescued from a capsized boat near Ocean Beach Thursday evening.
San Francisco Fire Department officials said they performed CPR on one of the victims and treated the other two for hypothermia.
A High Surf Warning for the area expired at 3 p.m. Thursday.
ocean beach, rescue, search and rescue, san francisco news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits 4 min ago
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- 7OYS helps woman get refund after misleading ad 7 min ago
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 20 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
1 min ago