San Francisco News
Puppies missing after Bayview burglary
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Two dogs were injured and four puppies are missing after a burglary in the city's Bayview District.
Police say the thieves forced their way into a home on Cameron Way and stole four 3-week-old puppies. The black and tan pups are a mix of Doberman pinscher and beagle.
During the burglary, police say two adult dogs were beaten with a blunt object.
Anyone with information is asked to call the San Francisco Police Department.
animal, animals in peril, bayview hunters point, crime, san francisco news
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 11 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor 33 min ago
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right 3 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos