San Francisco News
Report: SF Sheriff Mirkarimi's wife will testify at trial
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There has been an apparent change of heart from the wife of embattled San Francisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi.
According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the lawyer for Eliana Lopez now says her client will testify at Mirkarimi's upcoming trial on misdemeanor domestic violence and child endangerment. But, what she says will depend on whether the Venezualan born Lopez gets immunity from prosecution. Lopez's attorney wants to make sure her testimony doesn't lead to criminal charges or immigration problems. Until now, she's denied the charges against her husband and refused to talk to police.
ross mirkarimi, crime, children, san francisco news
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San Francisco 44 min ago
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Two Powerball tickets in Calif. have 5 of 6 numbers
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Fremont roadway closed after car strikes utility pole 46 min ago
- Emergency officials monitor Wichita-area tornado
- Nicasio lifts Rockies to 5-0 win over Giants 25 min ago
- Cespedes homer helps A's complete sweep of Royals
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- Warriors PG Stephen Curry set to receive key to city
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos