San Francisco News
Two-alarm fire under control in Sunnyside
SAN FRANCISCO -- A two-alarm fire at a house in San Francisco's Sunnyside neighborhood was brought under control Monday evening.
The blaze was reported at 155 Hearst Ave. at 4:45 p.m., a fire dispatcher said.
It was under control by 5:17 p.m. and no injuries have been reported, according to the dispatcher.
fire, san francisco news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die 23 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday