San Francisco News
Store to giveaway suits to those wearing only undies
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Call it an extreme makeover - show up at a store in nothing but your underwear and walk out in a designer suit. You can get that opportunity today in a crazy stunt to celebrate the grand opening of a new Spanish apparel store.
Desigual will give the first 100 people at its Union Square store a two-piece suit - worth more than $1,000. The catch - you have to be in your underwear and nothing else. The line starts at 7:00 this morning - at least 400 people have signed up.
union square, san francisco news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
7 min ago