San Francisco News
Firefighters extinguish fire in Castro residence
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters extinguished a fire at a three-story residence in San Francisco's Castro neighborhood early this morning, a fire dispatcher said.
The fire was reported 3:42 a.m. at 2148 Market St.
Firefighters had the fire under control about 30 minutes later, at 4:08 a.m.
Dispatchers did not know if there were any injuries or any residents displaced.
castro, fire, san francisco news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Man fatally stabbed on East 20th Street in Oakland 42 min ago
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole 21 min ago
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 11 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
11 min ago