San Francisco News
Defense begins case in Edwin Ramos trial
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- In San Francisco, the defense begins presenting its case today in the trial of an alleged gang member accused of gunning down a father and his two sons.
Edwin Ramos of El Sobrante is charged with three counts of murder in the June 2008 shooting deaths of 48-year-old Anthony Bologna, his 20-year-old son Michael and 16- year-old Matthew in San Francisco's Excelsior District. Police say Ramos is a member of the MS 13 street gang -- and he may have shot the men in a case of mistaken identity.
crime, trials, shooting, murder, ramos trial, san francisco news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 25 min ago
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 49 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday