San Francisco News
Defense begins case in Edwin Ramos trial
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- In San Francisco, the defense begins presenting its case today in the trial of an alleged gang member accused of gunning down a father and his two sons.
Edwin Ramos of El Sobrante is charged with three counts of murder in the June 2008 shooting deaths of 48-year-old Anthony Bologna, his 20-year-old son Michael and 16- year-old Matthew in San Francisco's Excelsior District. Police say Ramos is a member of the MS 13 street gang -- and he may have shot the men in a case of mistaken identity.
crime, trials, shooting, murder, ramos trial, san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case