San Francisco News
2 injured in separate shootings in North Beach, Potrero Hill
SAN FRANCISCO -- Two people were hit by gunfire early Sunday morning in separate shootings in San Francisco, police said.
The first shooting was reported at 2:18 a.m. at Broadway and Montgomery Street, police said.
One victim was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
A second shooting occurred around 3 a.m. on Potrero Hill. A more specific location of the shooting was unclear. Police said they were notified about the injured victim once they arrived at San Francisco General Hospital.
The victim was driven to the hospital after the shooting and appeared to be in stable condition, police said.
Suspect information for both shootings was not available, according to police.
north beach, potrero hill, shooting, san francisco news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday