San Francisco News
2 injured in separate shootings in North Beach, Potrero Hill
SAN FRANCISCO -- Two people were hit by gunfire early Sunday morning in separate shootings in San Francisco, police said.
The first shooting was reported at 2:18 a.m. at Broadway and Montgomery Street, police said.
One victim was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
A second shooting occurred around 3 a.m. on Potrero Hill. A more specific location of the shooting was unclear. Police said they were notified about the injured victim once they arrived at San Francisco General Hospital.
The victim was driven to the hospital after the shooting and appeared to be in stable condition, police said.
Suspect information for both shootings was not available, according to police.
north beach, potrero hill, shooting, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos