San Francisco News
Ingleside murder vicitms killed with hammer
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC7 News has learned new details about a mass murder at a home in San Francisco's Ingleside District.
The suspect, 35-year-old Binh Thai Luc, is charged with five counts of murder with special circumstances.
Police now tell ABC7 News the murder weapon was a hammer. They claim Luc also used a sharp edged weapon to partially sever at least one of the victims' hands.
In March, two men and three women, all members of the same family, were bludgeoned to death in the home on Howth Street, near City College.
Luc has pleaded not guilty in the case.
murder, ingleside, crime, binh thai luc, san francisco news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 39 min ago
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
39 min ago