San Francisco News
Ingleside murder vicitms killed with hammer
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC7 News has learned new details about a mass murder at a home in San Francisco's Ingleside District.
The suspect, 35-year-old Binh Thai Luc, is charged with five counts of murder with special circumstances.
Police now tell ABC7 News the murder weapon was a hammer. They claim Luc also used a sharp edged weapon to partially sever at least one of the victims' hands.
In March, two men and three women, all members of the same family, were bludgeoned to death in the home on Howth Street, near City College.
Luc has pleaded not guilty in the case.
murder, ingleside, crime, binh thai luc, san francisco news
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food, new rides
- Hundreds allowed back home after Calif. wildfire
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor
- Woman stabbed, killed on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
- Oakland theater to host "Fruitvale Station" screening
- Sonoma-Marin Fair holding "Ugliest Dog" contest
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Controlled burn; Carjacking arrests
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday