San Francisco News
Ingleside murder vicitms killed with hammer
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC7 News has learned new details about a mass murder at a home in San Francisco's Ingleside District.
The suspect, 35-year-old Binh Thai Luc, is charged with five counts of murder with special circumstances.
Police now tell ABC7 News the murder weapon was a hammer. They claim Luc also used a sharp edged weapon to partially sever at least one of the victims' hands.
In March, two men and three women, all members of the same family, were bludgeoned to death in the home on Howth Street, near City College.
Luc has pleaded not guilty in the case.
murder, ingleside, crime, binh thai luc, san francisco news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 32 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday