San Francisco News
One injured in house fire in Sunset District
SAN FRANCISCO -- One person was injured in a house fire in San Francisco's Sunset District Friday afternoon, a fire dispatcher said.
The one-alarm fire was reported at 2:51 p.m. at a two-story home in the 2400 block of 41st Avenue, the dispatcher said.
Firefighters responded and contained the flames to the second floor of the home and extinguished the fire by 3:18 p.m., he said.
One person was injured in the blaze, but the dispatcher did not have information on the extent of the victim's injuries.
fire, sunset district, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos