San Francisco News
One injured in house fire in Sunset District
SAN FRANCISCO -- One person was injured in a house fire in San Francisco's Sunset District Friday afternoon, a fire dispatcher said.
The one-alarm fire was reported at 2:51 p.m. at a two-story home in the 2400 block of 41st Avenue, the dispatcher said.
Firefighters responded and contained the flames to the second floor of the home and extinguished the fire by 3:18 p.m., he said.
One person was injured in the blaze, but the dispatcher did not have information on the extent of the victim's injuries.
fire, sunset district, san francisco news
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Muni driver honored for actions after shooting
- City says 'parklet' in Haight-Ashbury must go
- Man arrested after fatal crash in San Jose
- 2 wildfires burning in Central Sierra foothills
- Charges filed against man in naked BART attack
- Caltrain reopens after police talk man off ledge
- Bicyclist struck, killed by hit-and-run driver
- Patient attacks nurse at Napa State Hospital
- SF taxi driver chokes, robs passenger over tip
- Flooding renews call for new Oakland A's stadium
- abcnews: Putin accused of stealing Super Bowl ring
- roundup: Burglaries in Livermore; Cabbie robs fare
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Oakland kicks off summer food program for...
8 min ago