San Francisco News
14-year-old boy shot in arm in Bayview
SAN FRANCISCO -- A 14-year-old boy was injured in a drive-by shooting in San Francisco's Bayview District on Saturday night, police said Monday.
The shooting was reported around 10 p.m. in the 1100 block of Palou Avenue.
Someone in a white vehicle drove by the teen and fired several shots, one of which struck him in the left arm, according to police.
The teen was taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries, which were not life-threatening, police said.
No arrests had been made in connection with the shooting as of Monday morning.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411.
bayview hunters point, shooting, san francisco news
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions
- Beyonce releases new iTunes-exclusive album
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash 41 min ago
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
57 min ago