San Francisco News
14-year-old boy shot in arm in Bayview
SAN FRANCISCO -- A 14-year-old boy was injured in a drive-by shooting in San Francisco's Bayview District on Saturday night, police said Monday.
The shooting was reported around 10 p.m. in the 1100 block of Palou Avenue.
Someone in a white vehicle drove by the teen and fired several shots, one of which struck him in the left arm, according to police.
The teen was taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries, which were not life-threatening, police said.
No arrests had been made in connection with the shooting as of Monday morning.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411.
bayview hunters point, shooting, san francisco news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday