San Francisco News
Judge orders Mission assault suspect to stand trial
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A judge ordered a school nutrition worker to stand trial on two dozen felony charges related to a string of sexual assaults.
Police arrested 32-year-old Frederick Dozier in January. Prosecutors claim DNA evidence link him to three attacks in the Mission District.
A surveillance camera recorded a man resembling Dozier near the scene of one of those crimes.
The attacks took place between June and December of last year. Dozier is being held without bail.
mission district, san francisco news
- Several aftershocks felt after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Bay Area man arrested in Czech murders case
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- BART board votes to relax rush hour bike ban
- Man exposes himself outside of hospital in SF 27 min ago
- Magnitude 8.2 earthquake hits Russia's Far East
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Clayton resident ID'd as bicyclist killed in SF 12 min ago
- LA Kings beat SJ Sharks in Game 5
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: Bicyclist killed in SF; Body in canal ID'd
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday