San Francisco News
Judge orders Mission assault suspect to stand trial
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A judge ordered a school nutrition worker to stand trial on two dozen felony charges related to a string of sexual assaults.
Police arrested 32-year-old Frederick Dozier in January. Prosecutors claim DNA evidence link him to three attacks in the Mission District.
A surveillance camera recorded a man resembling Dozier near the scene of one of those crimes.
The attacks took place between June and December of last year. Dozier is being held without bail.
mission district, san francisco news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Consumer Reports evaluates best toilet papers 34 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire 10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos