San Francisco News
Judge orders Mission assault suspect to stand trial
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A judge ordered a school nutrition worker to stand trial on two dozen felony charges related to a string of sexual assaults.
Police arrested 32-year-old Frederick Dozier in January. Prosecutors claim DNA evidence link him to three attacks in the Mission District.
A surveillance camera recorded a man resembling Dozier near the scene of one of those crimes.
The attacks took place between June and December of last year. Dozier is being held without bail.
mission district, san francisco news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 7 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case