San Francisco News
Judge orders Mission assault suspect to stand trial
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A judge ordered a school nutrition worker to stand trial on two dozen felony charges related to a string of sexual assaults.
Police arrested 32-year-old Frederick Dozier in January. Prosecutors claim DNA evidence link him to three attacks in the Mission District.
A surveillance camera recorded a man resembling Dozier near the scene of one of those crimes.
The attacks took place between June and December of last year. Dozier is being held without bail.
mission district, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation 11 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle 46 min ago
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015 32 min ago
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial 56 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos