San Francisco News
Elementary school principal facing DUI charges
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A San Francisco elementary school principal is facing DUI and hit and run charges.
Sheila Sammon Milosky was arrested early Saturday morning after allegedly hitting two cars on the southern approach to the Golden Gate Bridge.
The drivers pulled over at Vista Point and called the highway patrol, which tracked the 50-year-old Milosky to her Mill Valley home.
Milosky is the principal of Paul Revere Elementary School in Bernal Heights.
DUI, hit and run, golden gate bridge, mill valley, san francisco news
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos