San Francisco News
Elementary school principal facing DUI charges
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A San Francisco elementary school principal is facing DUI and hit and run charges.
Sheila Sammon Milosky was arrested early Saturday morning after allegedly hitting two cars on the southern approach to the Golden Gate Bridge.
The drivers pulled over at Vista Point and called the highway patrol, which tracked the 50-year-old Milosky to her Mill Valley home.
Milosky is the principal of Paul Revere Elementary School in Bernal Heights.
DUI, hit and run, golden gate bridge, mill valley, san francisco news
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Broken water line in San Francisco's Lower Haight 6 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
29 min ago