San Francisco News
Motorcyclist leads police on chase, crashes
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A man on a motorcycle took police on a high-speed chase Monday night on Highway 101 and it nearly killed him.
The CHP says it began near Candlestick Park when a patrol car tried to stop a speeding motorcyclist. The chase did not last long. The motorcycle crashed near the Highway 101-Highway 80 split.
The man flew off his motorcycle, over the side of the ramp, and landed on Southbound 101 below. He was seriously hurt. Officers say he was going over 100 miles-per-hour.
highway 101, san francisco news
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama sees narrower terror threat, defends drones
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Report: Most California beaches had clean water in 2012 56 min ago
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message 34 min ago
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts 14 min ago
- 'Healthbeat' aims to bring medicine, computers together
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- SJ City College student claims $2.3M Powerball prize 11 min ago
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident
- SJ City College student claims $2.3M...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos