San Francisco News
Mission assault suspect pleads not guilty
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A former San Francisco schools employee pleaded not guilty Tuesday to brutally raping three women last year.
Frederick Dozier Jr. is charged with 24 felony counts including kidnapping, sexual assault, robbery and attempted murder. Police say Dozier attacked his victims from behind and then punched and violently beat them.
Dozier was spotted on surveillance video and arrested after police received a tip. Investigators say they also found Dozier's DNA at the crime scenes.
His trial is expected to begin in September.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb kills 91 27 min ago
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- I-Team obtains San Quentin crisis videos 17 min ago
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting
- Vallejo fire leaves one person hospitalized
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday