San Francisco News
Mission assault suspect pleads not guilty
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A former San Francisco schools employee pleaded not guilty Tuesday to brutally raping three women last year.
Frederick Dozier Jr. is charged with 24 felony counts including kidnapping, sexual assault, robbery and attempted murder. Police say Dozier attacked his victims from behind and then punched and violently beat them.
Dozier was spotted on surveillance video and arrested after police received a tip. Investigators say they also found Dozier's DNA at the crime scenes.
His trial is expected to begin in September.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela 6 min ago
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Bank robbery suspect shot in San Rafael 27 min ago
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing 3 min ago
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday