San Francisco News
Mission assault suspect pleads not guilty
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A former San Francisco schools employee pleaded not guilty Tuesday to brutally raping three women last year.
Frederick Dozier Jr. is charged with 24 felony counts including kidnapping, sexual assault, robbery and attempted murder. Police say Dozier attacked his victims from behind and then punched and violently beat them.
Dozier was spotted on surveillance video and arrested after police received a tip. Investigators say they also found Dozier's DNA at the crime scenes.
His trial is expected to begin in September.
mission district, crime, san francisco news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown