San Francisco News
Man injured in hit and run in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A pedestrian was hurt in a hit and run accident at 3rd and Bryant streets in San Francisco Friday night. It happened around 10:10 p.m.
San Francisco police say a dark sedan, possibly a limo-type car, traveling eastbound on Bryant hit a man in his 50s who was in the crosswalk and the driver fled the scene.
The victim was taken to the hospital, but his condition is unknown.
soma, SFPD, hit and run, san francisco news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River
- Preliminary 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Hundreds of officers attend little girl's graduation
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos