San Francisco News
Man injured in hit and run in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A pedestrian was hurt in a hit and run accident at 3rd and Bryant streets in San Francisco Friday night. It happened around 10:10 p.m.
San Francisco police say a dark sedan, possibly a limo-type car, traveling eastbound on Bryant hit a man in his 50s who was in the crosswalk and the driver fled the scene.
The victim was taken to the hospital, but his condition is unknown.
soma, SFPD, hit and run, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 19 min ago
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos