San Francisco News
Man injured in hit and run in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A pedestrian was hurt in a hit and run accident at 3rd and Bryant streets in San Francisco Friday night. It happened around 10:10 p.m.
San Francisco police say a dark sedan, possibly a limo-type car, traveling eastbound on Bryant hit a man in his 50s who was in the crosswalk and the driver fled the scene.
The victim was taken to the hospital, but his condition is unknown.
soma, SFPD, hit and run, san francisco news
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem 43 min ago
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists
- CHP reopens two lanes of WB I-80 in SF
- LA police say no leads in AMBER Alert abduction
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos