San Francisco News
Parents accused of killing man who pimped their daughter
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The parents of a teenage girl remain in jail after San Francisco police say they shot and killed a man who was pimping their daughter.
Prosecutors accuse Barry Gilton and Lupe Mercado of hunting down 22-year-old Calvin Sneed. Sneed died after being shot to death near Candlestick Park on June 4.
Police say Sneed was a known gang member and had been wounded in a drive-by shooting last year.
San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon claims his office has strong evidence that Gilton and Mercado killed Sneed.
shooting, candlestick park, george gascon, san francisco news
- Two fires break out near each other in Hayward 25 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 23 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos