San Francisco News
Judge: Mirkarimi's wife can extend Venezuela stay
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A judge ruled Monday morning that the wife of suspended San Francisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi can extend her stay in her native Venezuela.
Eliana Lopez will now be able to stay in her hometown until August 19. She left San Francisco with the couple's 3-year-old son on March 25.
Mirkarimi pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor after a domestic violence incident and faces an ethics investigation that could result in his removal from office permanently. That ethics hearing starts Tuesday.
ross mirkarimi, domestic violence, eliana lopez, ed lee, san francisco city hall, san francisco news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach 21 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus 19 min ago
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise 39 min ago
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla 24 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic...
39 min ago
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby...
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos