San Francisco News
Delayed Air France flight finally set to leave SFO
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Passengers on a cancelled Air France flight bound for Paris were set to finally leave San Francisco Wednesday after spending hours on board their broken jet the day before.
One Bay Area couple has been hoping a honeymoon delayed will not become a honeymoon denied. Newlyweds Jamie and Chris Gurecki boarded the flight around 3:00 Tuesday afternoon on their way to their honeymoon in Italy. They then sat on the tarmac until around 10 p.m. when passengers were sent home and told to contact Air France Wednesday about another flight, but that there were no guarantees.
A cracked windshield may have caused the delay.
san francisco international airport, san francisco news
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman 58 min ago
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- US approves California's new K-12 testing plan
- Ukraine may turn to UN General Assembly
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Wing cracks lead to Dreamliner production delay
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- Danville teen killed in Highway 24 crash identified
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday