San Francisco News
Delayed Air France flight finally set to leave SFO
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Passengers on a cancelled Air France flight bound for Paris were set to finally leave San Francisco Wednesday after spending hours on board their broken jet the day before.
One Bay Area couple has been hoping a honeymoon delayed will not become a honeymoon denied. Newlyweds Jamie and Chris Gurecki boarded the flight around 3:00 Tuesday afternoon on their way to their honeymoon in Italy. They then sat on the tarmac until around 10 p.m. when passengers were sent home and told to contact Air France Wednesday about another flight, but that there were no guarantees.
A cracked windshield may have caused the delay.
san francisco international airport, san francisco news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii 15 min ago
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety 33 min ago
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley 20 min ago
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates 30 min ago
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall 32 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- Sharks beat Kings 4-3 in OT, take 3-0 series lead
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos