San Francisco News
Delayed Air France flight finally set to leave SFO
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Passengers on a cancelled Air France flight bound for Paris were set to finally leave San Francisco Wednesday after spending hours on board their broken jet the day before.
One Bay Area couple has been hoping a honeymoon delayed will not become a honeymoon denied. Newlyweds Jamie and Chris Gurecki boarded the flight around 3:00 Tuesday afternoon on their way to their honeymoon in Italy. They then sat on the tarmac until around 10 p.m. when passengers were sent home and told to contact Air France Wednesday about another flight, but that there were no guarantees.
A cracked windshield may have caused the delay.
san francisco international airport, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday