San Francisco News
Delayed Air France flight finally set to leave SFO
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Passengers on a cancelled Air France flight bound for Paris were set to finally leave San Francisco Wednesday after spending hours on board their broken jet the day before.
One Bay Area couple has been hoping a honeymoon delayed will not become a honeymoon denied. Newlyweds Jamie and Chris Gurecki boarded the flight around 3:00 Tuesday afternoon on their way to their honeymoon in Italy. They then sat on the tarmac until around 10 p.m. when passengers were sent home and told to contact Air France Wednesday about another flight, but that there were no guarantees.
A cracked windshield may have caused the delay.
san francisco international airport, san francisco news
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond 44 min ago
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr 23 min ago
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield 9 min ago
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting 34 min ago
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident 42 min ago
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
9 min ago