San Francisco News
Delayed Air France flight finally set to leave SFO
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Passengers on a cancelled Air France flight bound for Paris were set to finally leave San Francisco Wednesday after spending hours on board their broken jet the day before.
One Bay Area couple has been hoping a honeymoon delayed will not become a honeymoon denied. Newlyweds Jamie and Chris Gurecki boarded the flight around 3:00 Tuesday afternoon on their way to their honeymoon in Italy. They then sat on the tarmac until around 10 p.m. when passengers were sent home and told to contact Air France Wednesday about another flight, but that there were no guarantees.
A cracked windshield may have caused the delay.
san francisco international airport, san francisco news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River
- Preliminary 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Hundreds of officers attend little girl's graduation
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos