San Francisco News
Delayed Air France flight finally set to leave SFO
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Passengers on a cancelled Air France flight bound for Paris were set to finally leave San Francisco Wednesday after spending hours on board their broken jet the day before.
One Bay Area couple has been hoping a honeymoon delayed will not become a honeymoon denied. Newlyweds Jamie and Chris Gurecki boarded the flight around 3:00 Tuesday afternoon on their way to their honeymoon in Italy. They then sat on the tarmac until around 10 p.m. when passengers were sent home and told to contact Air France Wednesday about another flight, but that there were no guarantees.
A cracked windshield may have caused the delay.
san francisco international airport, san francisco news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos