San Francisco News
Winning $227,000 lotto ticket bought in SF unclaimed
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- After three months, a $227,000 lottery ticket bought in San Francisco has yet to be redeemed.
The ticket was bought at Fox Liquors on Larkin Street in the Tenderloin. The purchase was made during the Mega Millions frenzy in March. It has the numbers 46, 23, 38, 4, and 2.
The ticket is worth $227,000 and if it's still not redeemed by the end of September, the money goes to state schools.
tenderloin, lottery, san francisco news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1 39 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel 13 min ago
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia 9 min ago
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track 26 min ago
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- SF to vote on new regulations for food trucks 22 min ago
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs 28 min ago
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
9 min ago