San Francisco News
Winning $227,000 lotto ticket bought in SF unclaimed
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- After three months, a $227,000 lottery ticket bought in San Francisco has yet to be redeemed.
The ticket was bought at Fox Liquors on Larkin Street in the Tenderloin. The purchase was made during the Mega Millions frenzy in March. It has the numbers 46, 23, 38, 4, and 2.
The ticket is worth $227,000 and if it's still not redeemed by the end of September, the money goes to state schools.
tenderloin, lottery, san francisco news
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela 4 min ago
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl 27 min ago
- New option studied for treating back pain 42 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- New option studied for treating back pain
42 min ago
- Fitness trackers gaining popularity
16 min ago