San Francisco News
Winning $227,000 lotto ticket bought in SF unclaimed
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- After three months, a $227,000 lottery ticket bought in San Francisco has yet to be redeemed.
The ticket was bought at Fox Liquors on Larkin Street in the Tenderloin. The purchase was made during the Mega Millions frenzy in March. It has the numbers 46, 23, 38, 4, and 2.
The ticket is worth $227,000 and if it's still not redeemed by the end of September, the money goes to state schools.
tenderloin, lottery, san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 23 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition 4 min ago
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
19 min ago
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
23 min ago