San Francisco News
Person's arm gets caught under Muni bus
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A person was struck by a Muni bus Thursday afternoon in San Francisco's Outer Richmond District.
It happened at the intersection of Cabrillo and La Playa Streets near Ocean Beach. The San Francisco Fire Department reported that a person's arm ended up being stuck beneath a bus tire. Firefighters freed the person who was rushed to the trauma center at San Francisco General Hospital.
Both San Francisco police and Muni are investigating the accident.
muni, pedestrian struck, san francisco news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday