San Francisco News
Person's arm gets caught under Muni bus
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A person was struck by a Muni bus Thursday afternoon in San Francisco's Outer Richmond District.
It happened at the intersection of Cabrillo and La Playa Streets near Ocean Beach. The San Francisco Fire Department reported that a person's arm ended up being stuck beneath a bus tire. Firefighters freed the person who was rushed to the trauma center at San Francisco General Hospital.
Both San Francisco police and Muni are investigating the accident.
muni, pedestrian struck, san francisco news
- Boy drowns after falling into canal in Antioch
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Josh Donaldson, A's power past Astros 11-5
- Castillo scores as FC Dallas tops Earthquakes 1-0
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday