San Francisco News
Person's arm gets caught under Muni bus
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A person was struck by a Muni bus Thursday afternoon in San Francisco's Outer Richmond District.
It happened at the intersection of Cabrillo and La Playa Streets near Ocean Beach. The San Francisco Fire Department reported that a person's arm ended up being stuck beneath a bus tire. Firefighters freed the person who was rushed to the trauma center at San Francisco General Hospital.
Both San Francisco police and Muni are investigating the accident.
muni, pedestrian struck, san francisco news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos