San Francisco News
SF hotel offering 'Fifty Shades of Grey'-inspired package
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy is adding up to a lot of green for author EL James and now hotels are looking to cash in to the trend.
San Francisco's Hotel Diva is helping women unleash their inner goddess and open their pocketbooks with their Fifty Shades of Woman package.
"The light went off in my head when I read the last page; I said, 'Oh my, I have all these beds and I have all these rooms, I should create this package for women,'" hotelier Yvonne Lembi said.
Women say they're inspired by the Fifty Shades of Grey character Anastasia Steele.
San Francisco isn't the only city picking up on the trend; hotels in Portland and Seattle have their own version.
books, san francisco news
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos