San Francisco News
SF hotel offering 'Fifty Shades of Grey'-inspired package
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy is adding up to a lot of green for author EL James and now hotels are looking to cash in to the trend.
San Francisco's Hotel Diva is helping women unleash their inner goddess and open their pocketbooks with their Fifty Shades of Woman package.
"The light went off in my head when I read the last page; I said, 'Oh my, I have all these beds and I have all these rooms, I should create this package for women,'" hotelier Yvonne Lembi said.
Women say they're inspired by the Fifty Shades of Grey character Anastasia Steele.
San Francisco isn't the only city picking up on the trend; hotels in Portland and Seattle have their own version.
books, san francisco news
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos